Protesta në JFK kundër urdhrit anti-mysliman të Trump

E ku te hy ne sy sa ben avocado me kete ritem qe kane marre stock markets qe kur e ka marr Z. Trump ne dore ket pune.

z trump eshte i vetmi president qe e ka mar detyren qe ne fund te tetorit. kjo i irritoi jashte mase Pelesh-et.

I modh eshte, i vetmi president qe i hane duret per pune. Peleshat le ti bin legenit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX7sHwUw2co

June 1952 – From a commencement address at Williams Woods College, one of the oldest surviving speeches of Reagan’s

"I, in my own mind, have always thought of America as a place in the divine scheme of things that was set aside as a promised land. It was set here and the price of admission was very simple: the means of selection was very simple as to how this land should be populated. Any place in the world and any person from those places; any person with the courage, with the desire to tear up their roots, to strive for freedom, to attempt and dare to live in a strange and foreign place, to travel halfway across the world was welcome here."
And that’s about all I have to say tonight, except for one thing. The past few days when I’ve been at that window upstairs, I’ve thought a bit of the ‘shining city upon a hill.’ The phrase comes from John Winthrop, who wrote it to describe the America he imagined. What he imagined was important because he was an early Pilgrim, an early freedom man. He journeyed here on what today we’d call a little wooden boat; and like the other Pilgrims, he was looking for a home that would be free. I’ve spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don’t know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That’s how I saw it, and see it still.

Sander Prosi

Thuji Josese ate 5 dollarshin te vije ta marri nga java :smiley:

Mallit te huaj qe hyn i vihet tarife. Kompania qe e sjell mund te jete anerikane.

Tarifen nuk e paguan eksportuesi meksikan, e paguan importuesi. Qeveria amerikane s’mund te mbledhi tarifa nga shtetas apo biznese te huaja qe operojne jashte Amerikes, simple as that. Ata i paguajne taksat te shteti I tyre.

Sigurisht qe importuesi. Keshtu kam mesuar nga VQ.

Kush e kish menduar qe edhe Mehikos do i vinte ne ndihme Z. Trump! I modh per zotin.

http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday directed a golf club owned by U.S. President Donald Trump to pay $5.77 million to former members who claimed it wrongfully refused to refund their deposits after Trump took over in 2012.
U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra in West Palm Beach said Trump National Golf Club Jupiter must repay $4.849 million plus $925,010 of interest to 65 former members for breach of contract, following a non-jury trial last August.
Marra said the club had no right to keep the deposits after locking out members who had declared their plans to resign prior to Trump’s purchase in November 2012.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.DOES.THIS.MEAN?

Sean Spicer talking about the President and Frederick Douglas

I think he wants to highlight the contributions that he has made," Spicer responded. “And I think through a lot of the actions and statements that he’s going to make, I think the contributions of Frederick Douglass will become more and more.”

Po te vazhdosh keshtu do te ta heqin dhe ty te drejten te marresh pjese ne konferenca shtypi.

Kuvajti i pret vizat 5 vendeve islamike… http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/kuwait-issues-its-own-trump-esque-visa-ban-five-muslim-majority-countries-932174

Nuk di njeriu a te qaje apo qeshe. http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317510-trump-opens-national-prayer-breakfast-with-talk-about-tv-ratings

4,289 Likes, 380 Comments - Occupy Democrats (@occupydemocrats) on Instagram: “LOL.”

A ka naj proteste spontane neser, si per dite pushimi?