Sublimierung, Kur do të jem i aftë të dashuroj (intermezzo)

Që kjo nuk është muzikë e lehtë, siç duket dhe rëndom quhet, por është muzikë e rëndë fare, peshe e rëndë, mund ta kuptoni në gjestin e fundit të Gaber mbas fikjes/rindezjes finale së dritave të skenës.

Kur do të jem i aftë të dashuroj
ndoshta nuk do të kem nevojë
të vras babanë tim fshehurazi
as të bëj dashuri me nënën time në ëndërr.

Kur do jem i aftë të dashuroj
me gruan time nuk do të kem as
arrogancën dhe brishtësinë
e një burri fëmije.

Do të dua një grua që të jetë me të vërtetë
që nuk popullon ekzistencën time
por nuk më qëndron larg qoftë edhe me mendim.

Do të dua një grua që në qoftë se unë përkëdhel
një poltronë një libër apo një trëndafil
ajo do të dëshironte të ishte vetëm
ajo gjë.

do të dua një grua që nuk ndryshon kurrë
por nga gjërat e mëdha e deri gjërat e vogla
gjithçka do të ketë një kuptim sepse ajo ekziston.

Mund të shoh brenda zemrës së saj
dhe t’i afrohem misterit të saj
jo si kur unë arsyetoj
por si kur marr frymë

do të bëj dashuri siç më vjen
pa etjen për tu dukur
pa kërkuar kurrë nëse kemi qenë mirë.

Dhe në heshtjen e netëve
me sytë e lodhur dhe shpirt të gëzuar
të kuptosh se edhe gjumi është jetë
dhe jo prehje.

Do të doja një dashuri
që nuk do të kishte
asnje pikëpjekje me detyrën

Një dashuri pa ndjenjë faji
pa asnjë pendim
egoiste dhe e natyrshme
si një lumë që ndjek rrjedhën e vet

Pa vepra të këqija ose të mira
pa devijime të tjera të çuditshme
që edhe nëse lumi mund t’i kishte
në det gjithnjë do të arrinte.

Kështu do të doja të dashuroja.

(1995/1996)

1 Like

Aqua, ma ha menja se tani e kupton me teper psene e fotos se shkrimit qe e kemi diskutuar me pare:

dhe besoj e kupton psene te kesaj shprehje shkrimtari freng qe tregon bukurine qe ka shpirti i Gaber (per me teper i shemtuar fizikisht si Kuazimodo, per ke nuk e njef vertet):

Neqoftese do te njohesh shpirtin e nje burri, shiko gruan e tij.

1 Like

God as Father is wisdom. God as Mother is love. As Father, God resides within the Eye of Wisdom. The Eye of Wisdom is located between the eyebrows.
As love, God is found within the heart temple.
To love, how beautiful it is to love. Only the great souls can and know how to love. Love is infinite tenderness… Love is the life that beats in every atom as it beats in every sun.

Love cannot be defined because it is the Divine Mother of the world; it is that which comes to us when we really fall in love.

Love is felt within the depths of the heart; it is a delectable experience; it is a consuming fire; it is divine wine, a delight to those who drink it. A simple perfumed handkerchief, a letter, a flower, give rise to great inner uneasiness, exotic ecstasy, and ineffable voluptuousness within the depths of the soul.

No one has been able to define love; it has to be lived, it has to be felt. Only great lovers really know that which is called love. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings who truly know how to love.

In order that there truly be love, it is necessary for man and woman to adore each other in all the seven great cosmic planes.

In order for love to exist, it is necessary for a true communion of souls to exist in the three spheres of thought, feeling, and will.

When the two beings vibrate in affinity in their thoughts, feelings, and volition, then the Perfect Matrimony is consummated in the seven planes of cosmic Consciousness.

There are people who are married in the Physical and Ethereal Planes, but not in the Astral Plane. Others are married in the Physical, Ethereal and Astral Planes, but not in the Mental Plane. Each one thinks in his or her own way; the woman has her religion and the man another; they do not agree in their thoughts, etc.

There are marriages with affinity in the worlds of thought and feeling, but that are absolutely opposed in the world of will. These marriages crash constantly; they are not happy.

The Perfect Matrimony should be performed in the seven planes of cosmic Consciousness. There are marriages that do not even reach the Astral Plane, hence sexual attraction does not even exist; these are true failures. Such a marriage is founded exclusively on matrimonial formality.

Some people live a matrimonial existence in the Physical Plane with a given mate; however, in the Mental Plane they lead a married life with a different spouse. Rarely in life do we meet a Perfect Matrimony. For love to exist, it is necessary that there be affinity of thought, feeling, and will.

Where there is arithmetical calculus, there is no love. Unfortunately, in modern life, love implies the bank account, commerce, and celluloid material. In those homes where there are only additions and subtractions, love does not exist. When love leaves the heart, it rarely returns. Love is an elusive child. The marriage that is consummated without love and is based solely on economic and social interest is really a sin against the Holy Spirit. This type of marriage inevitably fails.

Lovers often confuse desire with love, and the worst of all is that they get married believing they are in love. Therefore, when the sex act is consummated and carnal passion is satisfied, then disenchantment arrives and the terrifying reality remains.

Lovers should analyze themselves before getting married to see if they are really in love. Passion is mistaken easily for love. Love and desire are absolute opposites.

Whosoever is truly in love is willing to shed even his last drop blood for his beloved.

Examine yourself before you get married. Do you feel capable of shedding even your last drop of blood for the being you adore? Would you be capable of giving your life so that your beloved could live? Reflect and meditate. Does a true affinity of thought, feeling, and will exist with the being whom you adore? Remember that if complete affinity does not exist, then your marriage, instead of being a heaven, will be a true hell. Do not let yourself get carried away by desire. Kill not only desire, but moreover, the shadow itself of the tempting tree of desire.

Love begins with a flash of delectable sympathy. It is substantiated with infinite tenderness and it is synthesized with supreme adoration.

A Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings who absolutely adore each other. In love, there are neither projects nor bank accounts. If you are making plans and calculations, it is because you are not in love. Reflect on it before you take the great step. Are you really in love? Beware of the illusion of desire. Remember that the flame of desire consumes life and then the dreadful reality of death remains.
Contemplate the eyes of the being you love; lose yourself in the joy of his or her eyes, but if you want to be happy, don’t let yourself get carried away by desire.

You who are in love, do not confuse love with passion. Analyze yourself in depth. It is urgent to know if your beloved belongs to you in spirit. It is necessary to know if you are in complete affinity with your loved one in the three worlds of thought, feeling and will.

Adultery is the cruel result of the lack of love. The woman who is truly in love would prefer death to Adultery. The man who commits Adultery is not truly in love.

Love is terribly divine. The blessed Goddess Mother of the world is what we call love.

In the name of truth, we can say that love begins with a gleam of affinity, is substantiated with the force of affection, and is synthesized in adoration.

To love, how great is to love! Only the great souls are able and know how to love!

For there to be love, there needs to be an affinity of thoughts, an affinity of sentiments, and an identical mental preoccupation.

The kiss is the mystical consecration of two souls who eagerly express in a sensory way that which they live in their interior. The sexual act becomes the consubstantialization of love in the psycho-physiological reality of our nature.

The perfect matrimony is the union of two beings; one who loves more and the other who loves better.

Love is the most accessible religion.

How noble is the beloved! How noble are the man and the woman when they are indeed united in a bond of love. A couple of lovers becomes mystical, charitable, supportive. If all human beings were in love, then happiness, peace, harmony, and perfection would reign upon the face of the Earth.

Certainly, a small shawl, a photograph, a portrait, provokes in the beloved states of ineffable ecstasy. In such moments, one feels in communion with the beloved, even if the loved one is far away. This is what we call love.
When a couple is truly in love, marvelous transformations are produced within their organism. Love is an effusion or energetic emanation that springs from within the utmost depths of the Consciousness.

Love in itself is a cosmic force, a universal force that throbs within each atom, as it throbs within each sun. The stars also know how to love. Let us observe them on those delectable nights of plenilune: they approach one another, and at times they fuse or integrate totally. “A collision of worlds!” the astronomers exclaim, but what indeed has truly happened is that two worlds have integrated through a bond of love.

The planets of our solar system revolve around the Sun attracted incessantly by the marvelous force of love. The atoms within molecules also revolve around their central nucleus attracted by the formidable force of love. Let us observe the scintillation of the worlds within the starry firmament; such luminous scintillation, such waves of light, such radiations are in communion with the sigh of the flower… Yes, there is love between the star and the rose that throws in the air its delicious perfume. Love in itself is profoundly divine, terribly divine.

Cult to love, to the woman, was always rendered in ancient times; there is no doubt that the woman is the most beautiful thought of the creator made flesh, blood, and life. Indeed, the woman has been born for a sacred mission, which is to bring children into this world, the mission to multiply the species. Maternity in itself is grandiose. In ancient Mexico, there has always been a deity consecrated precisely to those women who died during childbirth. It is stated that those women continue in the region of the dead with their little children in their arms. It is affirmed in an empathic manner that after a certain time they entered Tlalocan, the paradise of Tlaloc. Indeed, the cult of the woman, love, and maternity always reigned in Aztec Mexico. Women who died in childbirth were considered by the people of Anahuac as martyrs who gave their life in the name of the grand cause.

To love is something ineffable, divine. To love is an extraordinary cosmic phenomenon. Only joy reigns in the corner of love. When a couple is joined in sexual copula with the ties of true love, the most divine forces of nature surround them. Those cosmic forces created the cosmos and have come to create anew.

The cosmic forces that surround the couple during the sexual act would always be an extraordinary aid in the nuptial chamber if the human being knew how to retain those extraordinary forces, if those forces were not wasted in the holocaust of animal pleasure that leads to nowhere, if indeed the couple would intensely respect the marvelous force of love.

The man is the initial impulse of any creation. The woman is the formal receptive power of any creation.

The man is like the hurricane. The woman is like the delectable nest of doves in the temples or sacred towers.

The man has in himself the capacity for struggle. The woman has in herself the capacity for sacrifice.

The man has in himself the intelligence necessary for life. The woman has in herself the tenderness that the man needs when returning from his daily work.

Thus, the man and woman are the two columns of the temple. These columns should neither be too far apart, nor too close together. There should be a space so that the light can flow between them.

Cit. Nje predikues i kristianizmit gnostik.
Nder leksionet me te bukura qe kam lexuar per dashurine.

1 Like

vetem se qeka shume e gjate per gay e divorcuar.:stuck_out_tongue: