Diskutime te lira - Shtator 2019

ka dash me thene ‘te shof xhepin tim une pa s’me plasi per te tjeret’ por ka futur patriotizmem ne ndersim e siper ndaj ‘te tjereve’ qe s’e lene rehat e qe ju kavene etikete- globaliste, sorroiste etjera

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. - Samuel Johnson 7 April 1775.

1 Like

And another wise man said:
Yes, we do live in a period where changes are taking place. And there is still the voice crying through the vista of time saying, “Behold, I make all things new; former things are passed away.”

Now whenever anything new comes into history it brings with it new challenges and new opportunities. And I would like to deal with the challenges that we face today as a result of this triple revolution that is taking place in the world today.

First, we are challenged to develop a world perspective. No individual can live alone, no nation can live alone, and anyone who feels that he can live alone is sleeping through a revolution. The world in which we live is geographically one. The challenge that we face today is to make it one in terms of brotherhood.

Now it is true that the geographical oneness of this age has come into being to a large extent through modern man’s scientific ingenuity. Modern man through his scientific genius has been able to dwarf distance and place time in chains. And our jet planes have compressed into minutes distances that once took weeks and even months. All of this tells us that our world is a neighborhood.

Through our scientific and technological genius, we have made of this world a neighborhood and yet we have not had the ethical commitment to make of it a brotherhood. But somehow, and in some way, we have got to do this. We must all learn to live together as brothers or we will all perish together as fools. We are tied together in the single garment of destiny, caught in an inescapable network of mutuality.

Me duket se ka thene nacionalizmi dhe jo patriotizmi.

Eshte patriotizmi, jo nazionalismi. Lexoje, madje shiko dhe kontekstin per ke e ka thene se s’ishte keshtu ne pergjithesi, dhe pastaj hiq vijat paralele me ate person qe citon ti.

nacionalizmi eshte njera bole, ndersa globalizmi eshte tjetra bole, trokellitja midis tyre eshte fakjunews mo le asnji fele n’kom.

1 Like

Nese ka thene patriotizem,e ka fund e krye gabim.

Iku per lesh dhe Partia Demokratike.
Hajde te shkuara Nancy!

“I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine. You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!”
Donald Trump

OK, ik tani se u zgjua Trampi dhe do humbasesh ndonje gje nga ato qe thote. Citimet e njerezve qe kane dy grame tru s’jane per ty.

1 Like

Halll ta kete edhe nje mandat tjeter i ati

http://top-channel.tv/galeri/pa-recipeta-te-kombet-e-bashkuara-ivanka-terheq-vemendjen-ne-asamblene-e-pergjithshme/

Ja cfare ka thene nje tjeter burre i mencur

“Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”

Charles de Gaulle

Ky burri ketu me siper, he?

Une kisha nja 15 vjet qe i kisha kexuar keto gjera, tani paskan marre guximin t’i publikojne ne mediat kryesore, sepse sic duket po skadon afati 50 vjecar i bllokimit. Si do i behet asaj dites se festes, do ia ruajne si dite e shenuar?

al88, perse bohet fjale, me dy llafe

Po pergatitet te jete presidentja e pare femer.
Te pakten kur ta zgjedhim ta zgjedhim edhe te bukur,jo si shemtirat Clinton apo Warren.:grin:

Pavaresisht jetes se tij private ai e meriton te jete atje ku eshte.

Sa per abuzimin me emrin dhe vepren e tij nga liderat te komunitetit zezak ne SHBA,pastaj eshte pune tjeter.

Te shohim si do te reagoje Metoo kur te marre vesh kete punen e perdhunimit…

Mosha mesatare e jetegjatesise ne SHBA bie ndjeshem

1 Like

tons of stress
dhe te tjera gjera

a mund te na thush se çfar jane keto gjera te tjera?