When your motherland cries

An Albanian American proud of his heritage discovers his motherland is beautiful, rich in history and hospitality, but beneath the surface systemic corruption has captured opportunity and justice from too many. For over 100 years Albanians have raised a flag, now they must unite to raise a country.
Gjon Juncaj is a U.S. federal prosecutor. Gjon was appointed to the U.S. Department of Justice in 2001 through the selective Attorney General’s Honors Program. He has served the Justice Department in Buffalo, New York, Washington D.C., and his hometown of Detroit, Michigan. Born to ethnic Albanian parents in the United States, since late 2015 Gjon has had the privilege of serving as a Resident Legal Advisor at the U.S. Embassy in Tirana. His primary mission in Tirana is to assist with efforts to provide Albanian citizens with a legal system based on independence, integrity, and the pursuit of justice This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

2 Likes

Me pelqeu, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Diskutim i lirë - tetor 2017

shtomill shto uje, se tani te pashe:

përse është sjellë në anglisht -do thoshte dikush(apo pakkush)??
ore ti ,ha pyka apo jo! edhe në bangladesh dinë anglisht- do thoshte shumkush!

3 Likes

Mir mor Gjon e ke ti … edhe ne i dime keto po si me ja bo hallit?

I zu belaja miqte tane
Neve hallin po na qajne
Por ne bythen nuk e cajme
Me shume qeshim se sa qajme
Poplli😊

1 Like

E qeshura te shton jeten, se ku e kam lexuar, s’po me kujtohet, mbase te anabeli.