Blini BMW sa jeni ne kohe

Ky presidenti yne i dashur eshte tramp apo ben vete?

C’te besh ,Tu hac mune rednekeve qe qelben era shurre e djerse na e poftisen kete melun .bmw e Mercedes prodhohen ne North Carolina e alabama atje ku gjenden dhe shumica e votuesve Te tij

1 Like

vallaj ai e kupton situaten me mire nga ju te zgjuarit fukarenj. instikti prej biznesmeni i jep me shume te drejte nga ju kritikuesit, se çfare ka me shume rendesi apo jo, per ameriken.

Bmw e Mercedes kane fabrika ne USA qe punesojne dhjetera mijera amerikone or ti I keshillit.blen nje Honda Te prodhuar ne Tennessee e nje ford te prodhuar ne Mexico .ekonomite e vendeve Te ndryshme jane aq Te mollokrepsura me njera tjatren sa nuk i ndan dot

1 Like

ti kujton se ai se di kete fakt ?

U habita me liberalet qe u ofenduan se Trump ju kerkoi vendeve te NATO-s, te paguanin 2% e GDP per mbrojtjen, sa kane rene dakort ne 2014.
Franca dhe Gjermania qe jane ne G7,pertojne te paguajne por vazhdojne presin tja u paguaje faturat SHBA?
Eshte turp qe nje ekonomi e vogel si Estonia paguan detyrimet ndersa Gjermania ju ben bisht…
Sa per ata qe bien ere o Alba I keni ne kampin tuaj me shumice…Trump u votua nga shumica e atyre qe kane diplome dhe gati gjysma e grave.
Shiko exit pollet e CNN pastaj fillo e jep leksione…

Ja kerkoi edhe edvin kristaqit te rames?

1 Like

padyshim qe e di .eshte thjesht diversion vemendje nga gjerat qe kane rendesi .psh buxheti I trump permban shkurtime te te gjitha programeve sociale dhe rritje te shpenzimeve ushtarake.

si duket ekspertet e tij, atje, parashikojne lufte. nuk kuptoj se çfare do te fitonte vete, si person, duke ndjekur politika te gabuara ne lidhje me amerikanet. per me teper vetem kater vjet do te jete ne pushtet, po beri gafa, nuk do ta zgjedhin me dhe kaq puna e tij. s’do kete dot kohe te bej keq mendoj dhe bile as mire. te leje gjurme kerkon vetem, por kur s’kane lene burra te tjere, dhe ne kohe lufterash, vietnam, etj, as ky s’do te lere dot.

shtypi atje e ka frike ngaqe ky nuk punon per rroge, siç punonte ai tjetri para tij. kjo e ben te rrezikshem, sepse per te lene emer, mund te beje ndonje marrezi (siç bejne ata qe shperthejne me bomba, emer ne histori kerkojne te lene edhe ata, duke u shpallur martire, se ndryshe nuk shperthenin)

1 Like

sa i perket Nato-s kjo e ka humbur rolin e saj te fillimit. prandaj dhe keta shtetet e pasura te europes nuk paguajne. keta mbrohen vete edhe pa naton. krejt e kunderta ndodh me te vegjlit si estonia apo puna jone. ne nuk mbrohemi dot vete, prandaj dhe kemi interes te paguajme. plus qe nuk paguajme shume sepse, kemi GDP te vogel me shtetet e medhenj. s’na rendon shume. me shume perfitojme dmth, sesa humbim.

“To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.” - George Washington

“Peace through Strength” - Donald J Trump

1 Like

Lufta eshte biznes I madh per kompleksin industrialo ushtarak .por duhet gjetur nje sebep per ti kallur friken taksapaguesit ne menyre qe Qindra miliarde $$$ Te buxhetit Te shkojne ne xhepat e industrise se mbrojtjes .ne kete rast eshte ISIS .

Me deklarè:

We the citizens of America have now joined a great national effort to rebuild our county and restore its promise for all our people.

Together we will determine the course of America for many, many years to come.

Together we will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done

Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another – but transferring it from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people.

For too long a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.

Washington flourished but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself but not the citizens of our country.

Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. While they have celebrated there has been little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America today.

This is your day.

This is your celebration.

And this – the United States of America – is your country.

What truly matters is not what party controls our government but that this government is controlled by the people.

Today, January 20 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.

The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. Everyone is listening to you now.

You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement – the likes of which the world has never seen before.

At the centre of this movement is a crucial conviction – that a nation exists to serve its citizens.

Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighbourhoods for their families and good jobs for themselves.

These are just and reasonable demands

Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation.

An education system flushed with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge. And the crime and the gangs and the drugs which deprive people of so much unrealised potential.

We are one nation, and their pain is our pain, their dreams are our dreams, we share one nation, one home and one glorious destiny.

Today I take an oath of allegiance to all Americans. For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry, subsidised the armies of other countries, while allowing the sad depletion of our own military.

We’ve defended other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own.

And spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.

We have made other countries rich while the wealth, strength and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon.

One by one, shutters have closed on our factories without even a thought about the millions and millions of those who have been left behind.

But that is the past and now we are looking only to the future.

We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, in every hall of power – from this day on a new vision will govern our land – from this day onwards it is only going to be America first – America first!

Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families.

Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength. I will fight for you with every bone in my body and I will never ever let you down.

America will start winning again. America will start winning like never before.

We will bring back our jobs, we will bring back our borders, we will bring back our wealth, we will bring back our dreams.

We will bring new roads and high roads and bridges and tunnels and railways all across our wonderful nation.

We will get our people off welfare and back to work – rebuilding our country with American hands and American labour.

We will follow two simple rules – buy American and hire American.

We see good will with the nations of the world but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their nations first.

We will shine for everyone to follow.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones, and untie the world against radical Islamic terrorism which we will eradicate from the face of the earth.

At the bed rock of our politics will be an allegiance to the United States.

And we will discover new allegiance to each other. There is no room for prejudice.

The bible tells us how good and pleasant it is when god’s people live together in unity.

When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.

There is no fear, we are protected and will always be protected by the great men and women of our military and most importantly we will be protected by god.

Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger. As Americans, we know we live as a nation only when it is striving.

We will no longer accept politicians who are always complaining but never doing anything about it.

The time for empty talk is over, now arrives the hour of action.

Do not allow anyone to tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America. We will not fail, our country will thrive and prosper again.

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease, to harvest the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions. It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.

We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms and we all salute the same great American flag and whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look at the same night sky, and dream the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath by the same almighty creator.

So to all Americans in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, from ocean to ocean – hear these words – you will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes and dreams will define your American destiny.

Your courage, goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together we will make America strong again, we will make America wealthy again, we will make America safe again and yes – together we will make America great again.

Thank you.

God bless you.

And god bless America.

1 Like

Keto Jane grahmat e fundit Te amerikes se vjeter qe po vdes e nuk ngethehet me .amerika e re eshte me Bernie sanders .

Me cfare ushtrie do ta mbroje veten e vet Gjermania?

eshte mijevjecar i ri

shiten Tesla e testohen Apple cars

2 Likes

Kjo ceshtja e mospagimit nga Ana e europianeve eshte ngritur qe ketu e 30 vjet perpara .jesse Jackson psh ne konvente te demokrateve beri thirrje qe gjermanet Te mbrojne veten .usa ka baza ne 175 vende .kuptohet u bene perandori globale nga halli por prape Te qenurit perandori vjen me kosto Te madhe dhe ne njefare pike Te thyen kerbishten.historianet bejne disa paralele Te frikshme midis perendorise romake ne dekadence Te vet dhe Te USA .
Jesse Jackson
…How do I document that case? Seven years later, the richest 1 percent of our society pays 20 percent less in taxes; the poorest 10 percent pay 20 percent more. Reaganomics. Reagan gave the rich and the powerful a multibillion-dollar party. Now, the party is over. He expects the people to pay for the damage. I take this principled position—convention, let us not raise taxes on the poor and the middle class, but those who had the party, the rich and the powerful, must pay for the party! I just want to take common sense to high places. We’re spending $150 billion a year defending Europe and Japan 43 years after the war is over. We have more troops in Europe tonight that we had seven years ago, yet the threat of war is ever more remote. Germany and Japan are now creditor nations—that means they’ve got a surplus. We are a debtor nation—it means we are in debt. Let them share more of the burden of their own defense—use some of that money to build decent housing! Yes some of that money to educate our children! Use some of that money for long-term health care! Use some of that money to wipe out these slums and put America back to work!

1 Like

Art of the Deal

vetem ky mund te beje deals me leverdi

3 Likes

Amerika esh si shpirt

3 Likes

Kur Donald Trump qe po ben namin te tunde klasen politike,kurvaret dhe baxhellat e Washingtonit,New Yorkut apo san Franciskos po i ngel sharra ne gozhde,vertet beson se Sanders do te levize ndonje gje?
Sanders ska bythe te denoncoje nje skandal qe i ndodhi atij nga CNN qe i dha pyetjet e debatit Clintonit,jo qe te ndryshoje Washingtonin dhe Ameriken. E peshtyne hapur fare dhe e mbylli sqepin,dhe ti kujton se do te luftoje per ne?
Me Sandersin fshin kepucet cdo dite klasa politike,sic i ka fshire me burra me te mire para tij.

3 Likes