Është dita e Presidentit Trump

Presidenti Trump, si i pushtetshem qe eshte, kur takon femra i pershendet ne menyren e tij karakteristike.

aha qeka ideja e gjembit qe i ka duart e zena me pjata.

Zhardin, a nuk te duket se rasti trump luftenxitesi rrezon teorine liberiste seksuale femen: “beni seks, mos beni lufte!”?

Trump - Netanyahu joint press conference.

Jewish reporter - Mr. President do you have any comment on the sharp rise of anti-Semitic incidents recently across the US?

Response:
"Well, I just want to say that we are, you know, very honored by the victory that we had – 316 electoral college votes. We were not supposed to crack 220. You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there’s no way to 270. And there’s tremendous enthusiasm out there.

"I will say that we are going to have peace in this country. We are going to stop crime in this country. We are going to do everything within our power to stop long simmering racism and every other thing that’s going on. There’s a lot of bad things that have been taking place over a long period of time.

"I think one of the reasons I won the election is we have a very, very divided nation, very divided. And hopefully, I’ll be able to do something about that. And I, you know, it was something that was very important to me.

"As far as people, Jewish people, so many friends; a daughter who happens to be here right now; a son-in-law, and three beautiful grandchildren. I think that you’re going to see a lot different United States of America over the next three, four or eight years. I think a lot of good things are happening.

“And you’re going to see a lot of love. You’re going to see a lot of love. OK? Thank you.”

Ky Presidenti eshte si bicim arti. Te le pa fjale.

1 Like

Needs repeating and repeating and repeating…

"Well, I just want to say that we are, you know, very honored by the victory that we had – 316 electoral college votes. We were not supposed to crack 220. You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there’s no way to 270. And there’s tremendous enthusiasm out there.

Djema (TM Pjeri), shikoni se 45 ( :wave: tool) po cmendet ne Twitter https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Take a leak CNN…

1 Like

Make America Dirty Again!

Bad very bad situation!

Mund ta degjoni dhe ne podcast.

1 Like

Prisni se s’keni pare gje akoma.

Thank you for all of the nice statements on the Press Conference yesterday. Rush Limbaugh said one of greatest ever. Fake media not happy! :joy:

Kohe te lavdishme perzotin

1 Like

S’keni pare gje akoma.

Noun
Shit Sandwich (plural shit sandwiches)

1-(informal, vulgar) Something highly undesirable which can not be ameliorated, but only endured.
2-(informal, vulgar) A method of making an unpleasant thing more palatable by surrounding it with more pleasant things

• A friend of Navy’s Vice Admiral Robert Harward ( Agent Orange’s choice for National Sec. Adviser ), says he was reluctant to take NSA job because the WH seems so chaotic; Harward called the offer a “shit sandwich.”.
    Hey, Kellyanne Conwhore, you want fries with dat … ?
1 Like

…we’ll have so much winning, you’ll get bored with winning …
Numri i diteve qe iu desh gjashte presidenteve te fundit qe te arrinin nen 50 % aprovim te punes se bere nga populli amerimutikan ( sipas pollit te Gallupit …dhe jo pjelljes se kacupit )
Seriously now :

Ronald Reagan … 727 dite
George HW Bush 1,136 dite
Bill Clinton 573 dite
George W Bush 1.205 dite
Barack Obama 936 dite
Donnie " Small Hands " … 8 dite … dhe nete.
… WINNING !

2 Likes